Technical Project Manager
Clango is seeking candidates for the position of Technical Project Manager to support our Identity Security and Enterprise Applications teams. This individual will be accountable for all aspects of planning and delivering IT-related projects, working in conjunction with our clients including, Commercial. Fed and SLED customers. The associated responsibilities span planning and managing budget, scope, work plans, resources, client relationships, deliverable creation, issues, project communications and overall delivery on time and on budget.
Successful candidates will have a strong background in project management fundamentals for IT projects (such as development projects or implementation of COTS products), strong written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully in a client/consulting environment. Ideally, the candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success in applying these skills to deliver technical solutions.
The position will be based out of a Clango office in VA, MN, or PA, with the need to work with a distributed team and may require limited travel.
- Assist Senior Management in scoping and costing RFP/RFQ responses
- Create and maintain a project plan that is based on the contracted scope of work, timeline, and budget
- Define and manage resource needs across the life of the project
- Manage assigned project resources and their delivery of work product
- Oversee and QA deliverables (i.e. requirements, design, test plans and/or deployment plans)
- Act as the key point of coordination with the client and stakeholders
- Work with the development team to ensure delivery of application components
- Manage resolution of project issues
- Track and report on project status
- Facilitate client meetings
- Manage and grow the client relationship
- Ensure appropriate and ongoing communication to the client and Clango’s management team
- Successfully deliver required solutions on time and on budget, while maintaining positive client relationships and good morale within the Clango team
Staying up to date on current Identity Security and Enterprise Applications trends and practices. Work toward applicable certifications.
Required Technical Competencies:
- Experience supporting or leading all phases of the systems development life cycle
- Experience support or leading implementation of solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and previous experience working with clients
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, and potentially multiple projects
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment
- Experience with MS Office Suite, including MS Project.
- Experience, as a manager or technical resource, working on custom Web or mobile development projects or Supporting Identity Security projects such As SailPoint or CyberArk deployments
Education/ Level of Experience:
- At least 4 years of relevant IT project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- U.S. Citizenship or Green Card
- At a minimum, able to qualify for U.S. Federal Government Public Trust (NACI)
- Project Management (PMP) or Agile training and certification are a plus
Clango is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Send us an email at email@example.com with your resume!