Decision Support Tool (DST)
Clango’s Decision Support Tool (DST) is a geospatially-enabled solution that allows users to easily view, analyze and better leverage information about their asset portfolio. Fully integrated with IBM Maximo®, our flexible solution combines the power of interactive, color-coded maps, charts and graphs to visualize real-time, operational data in an easy to understand dashboard format.
- Fully integrated with IBM Maximo ®, incorporating Maximo’s security framework to control user access
- Incorporates Maximo security framework to control user access
- Field-level auditing to capture data changes
- Easily view key metrics about your asset portfolio such as the:
- Condition of your facilities in a particular reason
- Deferred maintenance and current value of your federal real property assets
- Location, maintenance history and operational status of critical CBRNE infrastructure assets
- Location and readiness of deployed equipment for a first responder situation
- Real-time aggregation and visualization of asset portfolio
- Split screen for comparing sub-portfolio subsets or scenarios
- Ability to save filters and scenario modeling criteria
- Ability to export visuals as well as data sets for inclusion in reports and presentations
- Easily modified to integrate with other asset management solutions
- Ability to interface with other systems for additional data, for example ERP or project planning
- Serves as a single point of reference for asset data across the enterprise
- Allows asset managers to easily query asset and federal real property information
- Leverages related asset and location information from within Maximo
- The ability to aggregate operational-level data into a strategic context that provides additional value to your management team
- Presents the ability to easily leverage asset portfolio data to make strategic decisions
- Provides a quick and easy way to get a “snapshot” view of any aspect of your asset portfolio
- The ability to model funding and operational impact scenarios across your asset portfolio
- Presents a holistic, real-time view of the asset portfolio
- Provides a visual platform for assessing the overall condition of asset portfolio
- Dashboard capability allows for real-time snapshot of asset portfolio metrics for the executive level
- Enables data-informed decision making capabilities, for example in the area of funding allocation alternatives
- Drives more value from the asset data your organization has worked hard to collect
For asset managers looking to model “what-if” scenarios to predict future state and make data-informed decisions, the DST provides an integrated scenario modeling engine. By changing input variables such as deterioration, readiness and utilization targets, portfolio growth, service levels, and projected funding, you can model what the overall portfolio will look like across various time horizons. Once the scenario is modeled, users can access the dashboard features to filter within the portfolio to better understand impacts on sub-portfolios, locations or individual assets. All scenarios can be saved for future use or displayed side-by-side against other scenarios for comparative purposes.
Built on ESRI’s highly extensible ArcGIS® API for the Adobe Flex® platform, Clango’s Decision Support Tool can be easily customized to incorporate additional data points, filters and modeling scenarios to best meet your organization’s unique requirements for viewing and analyzing your asset portfolio data. By leveraging a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) the DST can be integrated with any asset management system and can seamlessly retrieve relevant data from external custom or legacy systems such as ERP or Project Planning.
Who You Work With Matters.
By partnering with a group of experienced consultants who work intentionally and diligently to gain a nuanced understanding of your EAM and business needs, you can ensure you’re working with a team that will actively manage your project and deliver a product that will transform your enterprise.
We’re excited to show you all of the ways working with Clango will be an incredible experience that leads to exceptional results!