Gain access to your web applications faster than ever while adhering to your existing privileged credential policies. RETRIEVER is a browser extension that retrieves and populates privileged credentials from the CyberArk Vault into login fields when accessing web applications that have been onboarded into CyberArk. RETRIEVER can also be used to onboard new applications and accounts into your CyberArk environment.
- Easily logs in to web-based systems and assets
- Seamlessly onboards new applications into your CyberArk environment, according to policy
- Compatible with all leading browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge)
- Enforces compliance by preventing password creation workarounds
- Increases productivity by accelerating access to systems, reducing time spent searching for credentials
- Expands the reach of your CyberArk vault to onboard previously undetected applications and accounts
RETRIEVER is an “always-on” extension for your CyberArk environment that allows you to safely and efficiently retrieve and populate privileged credentials for web applications. RETRIEVER can also save you valuable engineering time and money by onboarding web accounts and applications into your CyberArk environment.
Who You Work With Matters.
By partnering with a group of experienced consultants who work intentionally and diligently to gain a nuanced understanding of your cybersecurity and business needs, you can ensure you’re working with a team that will actively manage your project and deliver a product that will secure and transform your enterprise.
We’re excited to show you all of the ways working with Clango will be an incredible experience that leads to exceptional results!