Common Operating Picture (COP)
Clango’s Common Operating Picture is an asset-centric mapping solution that allows users to easily identify the location and status of capital assets in their portfolio.
Schedule a Demo Today!
- Real-time aggregation and visualization of an asset portfolio
- Fully integrated within IBM Maximo to control user access
- Field-level auditing to capture data changes
- Easily exports visuals for inclusion in reports and presentations
- Easily modified to integrate with additional asset management solutions in use
- Single point of reference for asset location data across the enterprise
- Extends native Maximo location information with deeper geospatial data points
- Easily integrates operational data with strategic reporting engines
- Can be used to catalog regular snapshots of an entire asset estate
- Utilizes existing asset data that your organization has already collected, enhancing institutional records
How do our customers use COP?
Whether managing facilities, real property, critical infrastructure, or deployed assets, COP provides both high-level portfolio views and detailed drilldowns for locations, assets, or individual components. Our customers use COP to make data-informed decisions, leveraging an integrated scenario modeling engine and providing a visual platform for assessing asset status and health.