SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Clango applies more than 25 years of cybersecurity subject matter expertise to deliver robust, web-based applications that are as scalable and secure as they are effective. By utilizing a modern, service-oriented approach, we can handle even the most complex systems integrations projects.
Our Adaptive Agile Approach (A3)
Clango developed the Adaptive Agile Approach (A3) as a result of the value we place on both process and adaptability. A3 projects can follow a true Agile approach or a more traditional, Agile-infused version of waterfall, allowing customers to acclimate to Agile methodology over time while bringing best-value and lowest risk to each project.
When necessary, we can adapt our A3 processes to accommodate projects constrained by stakeholder or sign-off availability. We apply A3 selectively to projects; in particular, we leverage IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) for processes that have been transitioned to operations, and assist our customers to operationalize repeatable, well-defined tasks.
Clango Offers a full range of capabilities delivered within a proven methodology to extend your team’s capabilities. Our capabilities include:
- Extensive experience building Rich Internet Applications (RIAs)
- Expertise/Certifications in Java, .Net, and legacy languages (ColdFusion, etc.)
- Highly integrated Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) approach and extensive experience interfacing with existing custom applications and COTS packages
- Customizable GIS solution for location-based data visualization
- Robust Rapid Prototyping and Wireframing capabilities
- Applying industry-standard best practices from CMMI, PMBOK, and ITIL with a range of professional and technical certifications
- SAP-Certified Professional resources
Applications are developed with your cybersecurity posture in mind
On-demand skillsets available across a wide range of technologies and languages
More efficient workflows and reduced human error coupled with reduced costs and shorter time to value
The Clango Difference
Our developers work alongside our cybersecurity subject matter experts (SMEs), ensuring your application is secure from development to deployment.
Our proven A3 methodology combines a full range of identity and access management solutions with the most innovative security and management technologies to expand your organization’s capabilities, effectively manage risks, and control costs.
Drawing on more than 25 years of experience across every major vertical, Clango relies on a disciplined process driven by KPI’s, as opposed to services milestones.