Clango is seeking candidates for the position of SailPoint Engineer on our Identity and Access Management Team. This individual will join Clango’s Identity Security practice and will provide hands-on technical support, analysis, assist in gathering requirements, documenting and deploying solutions, and provide troubleshooting for Clango’s Cyber Security customers. Successful candidates will have strong analytical skills for problem-solving, have excellent communication skills and have the capability to deliver quality work products. Ideal candidates will have the ability to take the lead on some technical issues and direct more junior resources.
The position can be based out of a Clango office in VA, MN, or PA or may be a fully remote position. Regardless of location the position will need to work with a distributed team and may require travel (up to 25%).
Duties will consist of installing, configuring, and patching of SailPoint IdentityNow and IIQ. The engineer will work with a Project Manager and associated security team to prioritize and execute tasks required for solution delivery. Lead or assist in the analysis and refinement of client requirements, creation of technical documentation, product deployment and configuration, development of customized system enhancements and provide Tier 3 level support.
Staying up to date on current security trends and practices. Train in multiple Cybersecurity products. Work toward security certifications.
- Must have experience with SailPoint IIQ or IdN
- Must have experience with systems administration tasks for Windows and or Linux
- Must have experience with network domain administration including working with firewalls and identity stores like Active Directory
- Must possess great problem-solving skills
- Must possess an understanding of MS Windows
- Must possess a basic understanding of Websites, Web Applications, and Databases
- Must possess a basic understanding of computer networks and domains
- Must possess excellent teamwork skills
- Must possess the ability to follow complicated software installation and configuration procedure
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability and desire to learn and master a variety of IT skills
- Must possess ability to be flexible and work independently on ad hoc technical activities and split time between multiple projects and activities (multi-tasking capabilities)
- Experience with Linux
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server and Oracle
- Ability to write SQL statements to interact with databases
- Ability to work with XML
- Ability to work with Web services
- Proven ability to articulate technical specifications from business requirements
Education/ Level of Experience
- A BS Degree, preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering
- Training or additional certifications are a plus.
Clango is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Send us an email at [email protected] with your resume!