Software Developer (Middleware)
Clango, Inc., is seeking an entry level Software Developer. The Software Developer will work with a team of developers on a variety of software development projects that meet the needs of clients across a wide array of sectors including not-for-profit, US federal government, US Military and private corporations.
The position will be based out of a Clango office in VA, MN, or PA, with the need to work with a distributed team.
The candidate will support the development and maintenance of a variety of middleware products which solve specific client needs. The candidate will be able to come up to speed on new technologies quickly, design software and services that consume third party APIs and services, and create and design APIs and services that will be consumed by other applications and services. The candidate will be able to take technical specifications provided by the client and design software that works to complete their ecosystem.
Update job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products. Present various new technologies for adoption by the development team. Support system users by developing documentation and assistance tools and serving as Tier 2/3 support.
- Must possess a complete understanding of programming concepts / structures (Complex Conditional logic, Function calls, Recursion, Components, Arrays, Custom Data Structures, ect) and their implementation in one or more of the following languages Java, C#, Python, PHP, and Ruby
- Must possess an ability to understand complex data models and database structures
- Must possess a basic understanding of Networking and Server technology
- Must possess excellent teamwork skills
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability and desire to learn and master multiple programming languages and platforms
- Knowledge in Web Services (RESTful;/SOAP) XML,XPATH,XSLT, Web2.0
- Hands on experience in J2EE , Spring frameworks, and Microservices
- understanding of the RDBMS (Oracle/MySQL)
- understanding of the Container Gateways(Kubernetes/OpenShift/Docker)
- Knowledge on network and security
- Knowledge on AWS Cloud
- Knowledge of Scripting languages like Power Shell Script
Education/ Level of Experience
- A BS Degree, preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering
- Training or additional technical certifications are a plus
Clango is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Send us an email at [email protected] with your resume!