Software Developer (Full Stack)
Clango, Inc., is seeking an entry level Software Developer. The Software Developer will work with a team of developers on a variety of software development projects that meet the needs of clients across a wide array of sectors including not-for-profit, US federal government, US Military and private corporations.
The position will be based out of a Clango office in VA, MN, or PA, with the need to work with a distributed team.
The candidate will support the development and maintenance of a variety of large and small web applications. Work with the Project Manager and development team to prioritize and execute on tasks and development activities within our task tracking system. Help take new projects through the full life cycle of development including defining application objectives, analyzing user requirements, prototyping, development, QA, deployment, and maintenance. Implement code modifications and add enhancements to existing applications.
Update job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products. Present various new technologies for adoption by the development team. Support system users by developing documentation and assistance tools and serving as Tier 3 support.
- Must possess a complete understanding of programming concepts / structures (Complex Conditional logic, Function calls, Recursion, Components, Arrays, Custom Data Structures, ect) and their implementation in one or more of the following languages Java, C#, Python, PHP, and Ruby
- Must possess an ability to understand complex data models and database structures
- Must possess a basic understanding of Networking and Server technology
- Must possess excellent teamwork skills
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability and desire to learn and master multiple programming languages and platforms
- Ability to write SQL statements to interact with databases
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server, Oracle or Postgress
- Graphic design skills and / or experience with user interface design
- Ability to work with XML
- Ability to work with Web services
- Proven ability to articulate technical specifications from business requirements
Education/ Level of Experience
- A BS Degree, preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering
- Training or additional technical certifications are a plus
Clango is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Send us an email at [email protected] with your resume!