Clango, Inc. has an immediate opening for a CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CCDE) who is seeking to broaden their skills while collaborating on a multifaceted Cybersecurity team. Initial duties will consist of installing, configuring and patching CyberArk installations for leading financial, healthcare, federal, and infrastructure clients. However, the candidate will also participate in security advisory activities, including technology convergence, troubleshooting, planning, and design of cybersecurity solutions with a focus on identity and access management. Candidates will be expected to work in an autonomous manner, learning new technologies and developing their skills as a consultant, but should have excellent communications skills.
The position is based in Arlington, VA, with the need to travel up to 50% of the time.
The candidate will support ongoing Identity and Access Management Projects, and will actively participate in improving the overall security posture of our clients. Candidates will work on a security team to prioritize and execute on tasks required for solution delivery, and will mentor and manage junior cybersecurity candidates, assisting in their education and initial projects. Candidates will lead the analysis and refinement of client requirements, creation of technical documentation, product deployment and configuration, development of customized system enhancements and provide expert support.
Stay up-to-date on current security trends and practices. Train in multiple cybersecurity products and frameworks. Complete professional training and certifications.
Required Technical Competencies:
- Superb communications skills including active listening, clear and succinct writing, confident presentation, and considered advice.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of computer networks and domains, particularly Microsoft technologies
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to follow complicated software installation and configuration procedures
- Ability and desire to learn and master a variety of security skills
- Flexible, with the ability to work independently on various technical activities and be able manage one’s time between multiple projects and activities (multitasking capabilities)
- Windows and Linux administration skills
- Experience with websites, web applications, databases
- Understanding of LDAP-based identity stores like Windows Active Directory
- Familiarity with programming languages Java and C#
- Experience with shell scripting and/or PowerShell
- Familiarity with databases and SQL
- Experience with virtualization tools like VMWare or Hyper-V
- Experience with collaboration and source control tools
- Ability to develop technical specifications from business requirements
- Training or technical certifications
Education/ Level of Experience:
- A BS or BA Degree, preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering
- Must be a US citizen.
Clango is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume!