Clango, Inc. is seeking an entry-level Cybersecurity Consultant to participate in a multifaceted Cybersecurity team. Initial duties will consist of supervised installation, configuring, and patching of various identity and access management products. The successful candidate will also participate in general maintenance activities, such as performance monitoring/tuning and troubleshooting of issues that arise in identity and access management environments. As the candidate matures, he or she will be expected to work in an autonomous manner, taking on additional duties including gathering, defining, and refining of client requirements, solution design, creation of technical documentation, and the development of customized security components.
This position is based in Johnstown, PA, but collaborates with distributed teams in the US.
The candidate will support ongoing identity and access management projects. He or she will work with a Senior Cybersecurity Consultant and associated Cybersecurity team members to prioritize and execute on tasks required for solution delivery. The successful candidate will also assist in the analysis and refinement of client requirements, creation of technical documentation, product deployment and configuration, and the development of customized system enhancements, as well as providing Tier 3-level support.
The candidate will stay up-to-date on current security trends and practices. He or she will train in multiple cybersecurity products and will complete professional training and certifications.
- Must possess great problem-solving skills.
- Must possess a basic understanding of websites, web applications, and databases.
- Must possess a good understanding of Linux environments.
- Must possess a basic understanding of computer networks and domains.
- Must possess excellent teamwork skills.
- Must possess the ability to follow complicated software installation and configuration procedures.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability and desire to learn and master a variety of IT skills.
- Must be flexible with the ability to work independently on various technical activities and be able to manage time between multiple projects and activities (multitasking capabilities).
- Experience with security products from Oracle, RSA, ForgeRock, and CyberArk
- Experience with systems administration tasks for Windows and/or Linux
- Understanding of LDAP-based identity stores like Oracle Unified Directory
- Experience with programming languages such as C++ or Java
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Perl
- Ability to write SQL statements to interact with databases
- Familiarity with Oracle databases
- Experience working with XML and JSON
- Familiarity in working with web services
- Experience working with virtualized environments such as VMware or VirtualBox
- Experience with collaboration and source control management tools
- Ability to develop technical specifications from business requirements
- Exposure to mobile computing
Education/ Level of Experience
- A BS or BA degree, preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering
- Training or additional technical certifications are a plus
- Must be a US citizen
Clango is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Send us an email at email@example.com with your resume!