Clango, Inc. is seeking candidates for the position of Business/Requirements Analyst (BA). The BA will work with the Project Manager and development resources to deliver IT solutions for our clients. This individual will be responsible for developing functional and technical requirements and supporting all phases of the systems development life cycle as it relates to successfully delivering an application solution that meets those requirements.
Successful candidates will have a strong background in requirements gathering and management, the translation of those requirements into technical specifications, the creation of project technical documentation, test plan development and testing support. Ideally, the candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success in applying these skills to deliver technical solutions to the Federal government.
The position will be based out of a Clango office in VA, MN, or PA, with the need to work with a distributed team.
- Work with client to capture and document business requirements
- Translate business requirements into design documentation/technical specifications
- Act as a liaison to the development team to ensure their understanding of the requirements
- Create test plan, including use cases, test scripts and acceptance criteria
- Support all phases of testing
- Create and maintain specified project documentation
- Work with the client throughout life cycle to manage requirements traceability
- Work with Project Manager to resolve issues and ensure successful delivery
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Staying up to date on current Identity Security and Enterprise Applications trends and practices. Work toward applicable certifications.
Required Technical Competencies:
- Experience supporting or leading all phases of the systems development life cycle
- Experience support or leading implementation of solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and previous experience working with clients
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, and potentially multiple projects
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment
- Experience with MS Office Suite, including MS Project.
- Experience working on custom Web or mobile development projects or
Supporting Identity Security projects such As SailPoint or CyberArk deployments
Education/ Level of Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience as a business/requirements analyst in the IT arena
- Bachelor’s degree
- U.S. Citizenship or Green Card
- At a minimum, able to qualify for U.S. Federal Government Public Trust (NACI)
- Project Management and/or Business Analysis training is desirable
Clango is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume!